Patient Participation Group
The PPG is a positive and beneficial group of volunteer patients who meet approximately four times a year to help the practice and the patients.
Some of the aims of the group are:
- to aid in communicating the services of the practice,
- running special health promotion events such as a Carers information evening,
- helping with patient surveys and clinics
- organising fund raising events.
- A future objective is to produce a regular newsletter.
If you would like to be involved in future proceedings, please register for the PPG.